Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Would You Rather? Round 9






Another Round of the Would You Rather? series of swaps hosted by kygirl over on swapbot.
For this swap I had 3 partners. I had to answer the 10 questions below & send an email to my partners. Have Fun Reading my answers!
  1. Would you rather be able to teleport anywhere or be able to read minds? Oh most definitely I would love to be able to teleport anywhere. I would be able to visit any and everyplace that I've ever dreamed of visiting and it would save so much on the airfare or traveling expenses :)  I could go to Paris for dinner!
  2. Would you rather die in 20 years with no regrets or die in 50 years with many regrets? I rather live another 50 years but with regrets. Regrets are a part of life and help to form us into who we are. 
  3. Would you rather be feared by all or loved by all? Loved by all is the option I chose. I'd hate to be feared by everyone. 
  4. Would you rather know when you are going to die or how you are going to die? (You can’t change the time or method of your death.) Oh I don't like this question. I don't want to know when or how.  But I guess you could cheat a little if you knew HOW.  You could just NOT do that thing that caused your death. Like if I was told I was going to die while bungee jumping, you can bet your sweet bippy that you wouldn't find me anywhere close to a bungee cord. 
  5. Would you rather be transported permanently 500 years into the future or 500 years into the past? I rather go to the past. I already know what to expect back then and could work with that knowledge. But going forward I would be too scared because I worry about the future 50 years from now, let alone 500years from now. I don't thing the Earth will be here in 500 years to be honest. 
  6. Would you rather never be able to use a touchscreen or never be able to use a keyboard and mouse? I could live without a keyboard or mouse if I had a touchscreen.  It would be impossible to live without my touchscreen on my iDevices.
  7. Would you rather be able to control fire or water? This is actually interesting because I am afraid of large bodies of water like pools and lakes because I can't swim, so being able to control water would be kind of awesome. But then again I think I could save a lot of lives if I could control fire because then I could stop all the forest fires that happen every year. 
  8. Would you rather have everything you eat be too salty or not salty enough no matter how much salt you add? Rather have my food not be salty enough. You can eat bland food but it's almost impossible to eat food that is too salty. Plus it can make you sick.
  9. Would you rather have hands that kept growing as you got older or feet that kept growing as you got older? Oh goodness. I guess I would have to say Feet that kept growing.  What a odd thought. I'd just have to wear really long skirts to hide my humongous feet!
  10. Would you rather have unlimited sushi for life or unlimited tacos for life? (both are amazingly delicious and can be any type of sushi / taco you want). Tacos hands down. You are not ever getting me near sushi...ewwww. 

My partners for this swap were:

JMitchell8814
AThousandYears
WiluJeng

The partners that sent to me are:



As always you can click on a name above to go to their blog where they've posted their answers or to another page where I've posted the answers I've received.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks a lot for sharing my page :) I read your answers and I really liked them! I followed the same logic when I answered that I'd rather know how I'm going to die.

    About the future, I'm also afraid the Earth won't exist :( or we cannot stay on ground. I guess we will move to the sky, who knows!

    ReplyDelete