Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Would You Rather? Round 7



Hi Friends!  Here is another round of the Would You Rather? Swap hosted by kygirl over on swapbot.com

My partners for this round are:
Leonarasnick58
AThousandYears
Janevey

  1. Would you rather always be 10 minutes late or always be 20 minutes early? I'd rather always be early. I hate being late. I think being late is a sign of disrespect and that you are telling others that your time is more important then theirs. 
  2. Would you rather lose all of your money and valuables or all of the pictures you have ever taken? Rather lose my pictures. I know they say money isn't everything but we all know it is almost impossible to live without money. The pictures would be hard to give up but I can live without them. 
  3. Would you rather be able to see 10 minutes into your own future or 10 minutes into the future of anyone but yourself? Ha! I'd rather be able to see 10 mins into the future of the guy announcing the lottery numbers. hehehe.  But seriously, I wouldn't want to know my future so I guess I'd say see someone else's future. 
  4. Would you rather be famous when you are alive and forgotten when you die or unknown when you are alive but famous after you die? I wouldn't know or care if other's remembered me when I was gone. So I guess I'd rather be known now that I am alive. I don't want to be famous though. That is too much stress. 
  5. Would you rather go to jail for 4 years for something you didn’t do or get away with something horrible you did but always live in fear of being caught? That is a hard one because I don't want to go to jail for something I didn't do. Heck I don't want to go to jail period. I'd have to say I would rather get away with something I did wrong and have to live with the fear. 
  6. Would you rather find your true love or a suitcase with five million dollars inside? Since I'm married and if my husband isn't my true love then I rather not know who that person is. It would make life too hard and I don't plan on divorcing the man I am married to. I'll take the money :) 
  7. Would you rather your shirts be always two sizes too big or one size too small? Too big. I can live with baggy. Too small would be rather annoying. I hate tight clothing. 
  8. Would you rather live in the wilderness far from civilization or live on the streets of a city as a homeless person? Wilderness far from civilization and if I could live off the grid that would be even better!
  9. Would you rather the general public think you are a horrible person but your family be very proud of you or your family think you are a horrible person but the general public be very proud of you? Rather have my family proud of me if I had to choose. I really don't care what others think of me in general. They don't know me so what does it matter?
  10. Would you rather live your entire life in a virtual reality where all your wishes are granted or in the real world? Rather live in the real world. If you had everything you wanted then what would be the point of living. You wouldn't appreciate the good things in life. The joy of accomplishing something for yourself or earning something.
The folks that sent to me were:

Addie18

As always you can click on their swapIds to be linked to the answers they sent to me :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment