Monday, February 13, 2017

Would You Rather? Round 8



For this swap I had 3 partners. Below are the 10 questions that I had to answer. Enjoy! 

  1. Would you rather be alone for the rest of your life or always be surrounded by annoying people? This is a tough one. I don't want to say be alone because that would mean without my son also and I couldn't live without him in my life. So I guess I would have to say based SOLELY on having him in my life that I would choose to be around annoying people. 
  2. Would you rather never use social media sites / apps again or never watch another movie or TV show? I could live without social media. It tends to annoy me anyway. Everyone thinks they have the right to voice their negative opinion about everything you do. I think social media is actually the problem with this country
  3. Would you rather have an easy job working for someone else or work for yourself but work incredibly hard?I'm not against hard work but I like working for someone else. Knowing that at the end of the day I can just close up and walk away. If I worked for myself I think I would be constantly stressed out  knowing that I had to do more and more to make sure the bills were met the next week/month. 
  4. Would you rather be the first person to explore a planet or be the inventor of a drug that cures a deadly disease? I'd rather be the person that cured a deadly disease. Worry about home first before worrying about other planets. 
  5. Would you rather have a horrible short term memory or a horrible long term memory? Neither!  They both last regardless. A short term memory just loops over and over again in your head wheras a long term memory is with you forever. Neither option would be fun. 
  6. Would you rather be completely invisible for one day or be able to fly for one day? I'd love to be invisible for a day. That would be totally cool. I'm not sure what I would do with that power since it was only one day but I still think it would be fun. 
  7. Would you rather be locked in a room that is constantly dark for a week or a room that is constantly bright for a week? I think I would rather be in the bright room. I could always cover my head or use an eye mask when I wanted to sleep. But I think in constant darkness, trying to do everyday things while having to hold a candle or carry a flashlight around would get old fast. 
  8. Would you rather be poor but help people or become incredibly rich by hurting people? I'd rather be poor and help other poor people. Being rich on the back's of others would be too hard to live with. 
  9. Would you rather live without the internet or live without AC and heating? Internet. I could go back to how it was when I was younger. We did quite fine with just tv and books. I could NOT live without my heat or A/C. I've tried before and it's miserable. 
  10. Would you rather have a horrible job, but be able to retire comfortably in 10 years or have your dream job, but have to work until the day you die? I'd rather work a horrible job for big bucks for 10 years and then have off the rest of my life to spend with my family and friends. 


My Send To Partners Were:
USAFwife
WildChild
JoshCoop


As always if you would like to read the answers I received from my partners please click on the names below. If they have their own blog I will link directly to their page. Thank you!

My "From" Partners Were:

No comments:

Post a Comment