Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Mail Call 02/27/2017

I totally love Etsy! It is one of my new favorite places to find vintage stationary. Especially postalettes. I got a package in the mail and thought I would share my newest finds with you. If I know..errr remember the etsy shops I bought the items from I will link them at the end :)




This totally cute kitty stationary. It consists of 12 pages and 6 envelopes and matching envelope seal stickers.  My only problem is that I never write a 2 page letter. More often I write a 10 page letter..hahaha. Oh well, I can always use the leftover envelopes in envelope swaps with friends from Swap-bot. 😉

This next set of stationary is a set of 12 postalettes. I thought I would use these for Notecard exchanges or those Quick Note swaps that I like to join. I think this design is absolutely beautiful and I love the blue coloring. These were made by Hallmart and I think they are from the 80's? But I could be wrong. I couldn't find a date on the package anywhere. 








Here is my second set of postalettes that I was able to find. I don't think they are quite vintage but I love the victorian feel with the pink roses and the ecru colored background. I just feel so elegant when I use these. I really need to step up my fancy handwriting so I feel worth of using these papers. 




My Third set of postalettes are these pretty vintage butterfly cards. I think they are so pretty.





Last but not least. I am a stickler for stickers..hahahahahaha! I love love love buying cute stickers and some of my favorites are stickers of owls and peacocks. I was just browsing through etsy and stumbled across these and knew I just had to have these.  One of the things I love to do is decorate happy mail when I send it out. I think adding these stickers to my outgoing mail will brighten someone's day. I especially love the foiled owls. They are so adorable!




Where I got everything: Etsy
You can click on the store names to go directly to their shop :) 


The Kitten Stationary -- UniqueJapanDesigns
Vintage Hallmark Postalette (Oriental Design) -- JuntiqueJunction
Rose Fold-over Postalettes & Vintage Butterfly Postalettes -- MaggiesMedley
Cute Kawaii Owl Stickers, Peacock Stickers & Foiled Owls -- ILuvDesign

2 comments:

  1. Who doesn't love Etsy ! I have 3 shops there - please do visit them :
    www.IndianJournals.etsy.com
    www.EcoFabricStore.etsy.com
    www.FiberstoFabric.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! I never thought about going to Etsy for vintage paper. Thanks for posting about it.

    ReplyDelete