Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Random A$$ Survey


Hiya Friends! Today I am participating in a swap called: 
Random A$$ Survey that was hosted by KatlynAva over on swapbot
We had to answer a bunch of random questions.. hence the name of the swap. lol

How old are you?
42
Is there anybody you just wish would fall off the planet?
All the people that can't accept that the election is over and won't shut up about it. 
Do you go to the bathroom in public?
Ewww. No. Never.
Do you wear your seatbelt in the car?
Always!
Do you have a crush on someone?
My celebrity crush is the new MacGyver. lol
Name one thing you worry about:
Credit card balances, ugh!
Lefty or righty?
Righty Roo
Do you crack your knuckles?
I used to when I was younger but then my cousin told me I would end up with big hands and arthritis when I got older so I stopped. I didn't want man hands. lol
Astrological sign?
Capricorn, but I don't believe in that hoohaa
What song do you hate the most?
I can't pick one song but I really really can't stand of old country music from the 60's and 70's
Did just mentioning that song make it get stuck in your head?
Nope, lol
What is your one ultimate wish?
To have enough money someday to move from this 1/2 horse town.
Mint or Cinnamon?
Cinnamon all the way.
Where are your car keys?
In my right hand coat pocket.
What's your drink of choice?
Diet Dr.Pepper. Yummy!
What's your most annoying habit?
I use the word totally, totally too much :)
Where did you last go on vacation?
Ohio Renaissance Faire in October of 2016
What is your best physical feature?
I used to say my eyes but now I don't know.
What CD is closest to you right now?
Pink's I'm Not Dead
What 3 things can always be found in your refrigerator?
Skim Milk, Ketchup and some sort of cheese
What superstition do you believe/practice?
Not really superstitious at all. I will do things once in awhile when I conciously think about it like throw spilt salt over my left shoulder but that is more as a joke.
What color are your bed sheets?
Right now, sky blue.
One of the rules you live by?
Do Unto Others As You Would Have Them Do Unto You.
Would you rather be a fish or a bird?
Bird, more freedom :)
Do you talk on your cell phone when you drive?
I use the handsfree system through my car
What about texting and driving?
Never, that's just plain stupid.
What are your favorite quotes?
Biblical. You can learn so much from them and they always ring true.
What is your favorite movie?
Nightmare Before Christmas
What CD is in your radio?
Transiberian Orchestra
How many kids do you plan on having?
Only the one I have
If you could kiss anyone who would it be?
I can't think of anyone I want to kiss.
What do you do when no one is watching?
Not sure. I can't think of anything I do on the sly.
What age did you lose your v-card?
18
Would you rather die hard and fast or peacefully in your sleep?
Peacefully in my sleep :) 
Coffee or Tea?
Tea!
Favorite musician(s)/bands?
I've not really been into music lately.  I do like Adele though!
Best concert you've been to?
Shaina Twain
Have you ever been in love?
Yes, It's not always what it's cracked up to be. 
What year do you miss?
I miss 2012/2013 when my son was in his first year. I loved having a little baby!
What words describe you best?
stubborn, loyal, creative, funny
Favorite board game?
I love almost all board games. My favorites are Life and Monopoly
Do you talk to yourself?
Sometimes. I tend to talk out loud when I'm working on something
Favorite hobby?
Swapping on swapbot
What's your favorite food?
Pizza! and Wings!!
Do you have a lucky or unlucky number?
Lucky number is 7
How do you write your lowercase a's?

Are you religious or spiritual at all?
Very religous. My mom is a pastor so I was raised in the church.
Would your rather be intelligent or attractive?
I'd hate to be dumb but I'd really not like to be homely either. :(  When I was younger I would have answered Intelligent but as I age I want to be attractive. lol


We had 5 partners for this swap, The people I had to send to are: 
HoneyA9705
KatlynAva
Ariestess
ThatOneGuy
Natalka

The folks that had to send their answers to me were/are:
(click the names below to see their answers)
Once I receive them :)

FritosMom


1 comment:

  1. I took this survey too. I like that you put it on your blog as well as the second one. I may do the same for the next one.

    ReplyDelete