Sunday, January 1, 2017

Would You Rather? Round 5


Would You Rather? Round 5 Swap-bot  



It's another round of Would You Rather? on swap-bot hosted by kygirl :) This is the first round that I've posted here, probably because I only decided to restart this blog AFTER the last round..hahahaha. Below you will find the questions and my answers to them. Enjoy!

  1. Would you rather be poor and work at a job you love, or rich and work at a job you hate? I think that honestly I would rather be rich at a job I hate. My thoughts being that if I was getting rich from the job then I could quit it sooner and just retire with my tons of money :) If I had a job I loved but made hardly any money at it then I would probably get to a point that I hated the job because I was getting nowhere. 
  2. Would you rather have your flight delayed by 8 hours or lose your luggage? I rather have a delayed flight. That is a lot less expensive then having to replace all my belongings and buy new luggage. I can sleep anywhere and also easily entertain myself so the delay wouldn't bother me at all. 
  3. Would you rather be in your pajamas or a suit all day? Pjammas!! Handsdown!! I work from home so that is how you usually find me anyway... hahahaha 
  4. Would you rather have your first child when you are 18 or 40? This is a tricky question. Since I am now 41 I would say that I am glad I had my first/only child at age 37. If I would have had a child when I was 18 and with my first husband it would have totally changed the outcome of my life. I wouldn't have been able to get a divorce from him and move to another state to be with the rest of my family. I would have had to stay in that state and been without my family. Plus, waiting until I was older I spent my "younger days" just doing what I wanted and having no one to depend on me which was good at that time because my thirties were not a good time in my life. My son was a surprise in my life because I was told by several doctors that I couldn't have children. So JJ is my miracle !
  5. Would you rather be the star player on a losing basketball team or ride the bench on a winning one? Ride the bench on a winning team. I hate sports and would not be happy to have to participate. 
  6. Would you rather spend the next year exempt from all taxes or have a one-month paid vacation? A year of exempt taxes as long as I still got money back at income tax return time..hahahaha. I already have enough vacation that I could technically take a whole month off paid but I always worry that if I took that much time off and they were able to do my job without me there then they would just lay me off after I got back. 
  7. Would you rather have the best house in a bad neighborhood or the worst house in a good neighborhood? Hmmm. Hard one. I guess the worst house in a good neighbor because you can't change your neighborhood but you can fix your house up. 
  8. Would you rather be filthy rich and live 400 years ago or be poor but live today?I'm always going to go with the money on this one. Filthy rich sounds fun to me. I've been poor, It's not a good place to be. 
  9. Would you rather be gossiped about or never talked about at all? The latter. I rather have no talk about me at all ever. Most times in my experience people only talk negative about you when you aren't around anyway. Otherwise they would say it to your face. 
  10. Would you rather end hunger or hatred? Hatred. I think by ending hatred we would also end hunger because everyone would want to help each other. 



Below you will find links to the answers I received from my swap partners:


No comments:

Post a Comment