Monday, January 9, 2017

Mega Postcard Swaps

January 2nd I joined a Mega Postcard Swap hosted by Robelwilson.

We had 17 partners and had to send each partner a postcard. Well 16 becasue I didn't mail to myself. 😎 I of course FORGOT to take a picture of the postcards I sent out... hahahahaha. But below you will find the postcards that I have got in the mail from my partners

The Send To and Receive From partners are the same because there were less then 20 partners so we all mailed and received from each other :) 

My partners were: 

Squince, LisaLisa3, paperlover, Camiliann, Nscaimbi, Goinjenny, mamarochat, seekingjoytoday, jendoggie, theevidenceisme, goldfinchmeadowlark, robelwilson, matt319, buananoche, jy80203 and Infamouscatlady. 

Below are the postcards I received from them : 


Camiliann


Infamouscatlady


JenDoggie

SeekingJoyToday 

Not sure.


Nsiambi


Mamarochat


goldfinchmeadowlark

Squince

buananoche

TheEvidenceIsMe


GoinJenny

LisaLisa3

Paperlover

Jy80203

No comments:

Post a Comment