Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Postcards Are Fun!

Before I joined Swap-bot I never thought much about postcards. But after joining several postcard exchanges, it has become one of my favorite things to collect. This blog is going to be about State Postcards.  Those are postcards that fall under two categories: a.) maps of the state with state symbols and b.) greetings from ____.  I like both of these kinds of "state" postcards. I've also received several different postcards from various states that are called 'touristy' postcards. They usually are like the ones you would find when you are on vacation and visiting different states or countries.

Here are the "State Map" and the "Greetings From" postcards that I have received: 

I would eventually like to receive all the states: 
As of now you can see I have: 
Greetings From:  Ohio and Idaho
State Maps: Kentucky, Florida, and North Carolina

Here are some other State and City/State Postcards That I have received: 

And I got a post card from Western Austrailia!! How cool :) 















No comments:

Post a Comment