Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Stuffed Handbag Swap

I joined a totally cool handbag swap that was hosted by Robinarie. You can click on her name to get the details of the swap. 

Long story short, we  had one partner that we sent a handbag (new or excellent condition) that was totally stuffed with at least 5 items from a list she provided in the description. 

Being who I am I totally sent way more then 5 items and actually STUFFED the handbag. hahaha



I wish I had gotten a better picture of the handbag.  This picture makes the handles look bad but in person it looks totally cute. I altered the straps a bit by wrapping them in a co-ordinating ribbon and then tying a bow at the top of each handle. 

I think I also need a better background for taking pictures, too! Anyway, as you can see I have this bag stuffed clear full.


I wrapped everything in tissue paper and then tied a ribbon around it so it was a little more fun to open. 

I also make a pretty purse charm to dangle off the side of the handbag. My partner said that her favorite color is red at this time so I tried to use a lot of red beads when I was making the dangles. 



I didn't take pictures of the items I included in the handbag prior to wrapping them. I felt they were just ordinary things. I tried to include things that I would find in a purse that I, myself would carry. Some of the items I added were: hand sanitizer, travel tube of toothpaste, travel size mouthwash, tic tacs, mascara, nail polish, pair of gloves, notebook w/pen, travel can of hairspray, hand lotion, a packet I made up that included; band-aids, neosporin, handy wipes,  I also added a few packs of the nail stickers that can be done on the go. I can't think if I added anything else but I am hoping she likes what I sent her. 


The partner I sent to was: Robinarie (lucky me I got the host..hehehe)
The partner sending to me is: Dee

I will place a link below when I get my half of the swap in the mail. I am sooooo excited about this swap!!


My partner for this swap was Dee. She sent me a totally wonderful handbag. Click here if you'd like to see the bag Dee sent me :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment