Wednesday, December 21, 2016

All The Words Swap 12/21/2016


Just finished my newest swap on swap-bot. This one was hosted by smallwood and I loved this swap. We had one partner and we needed to create an envelope covered in words. They could be cut outs, ephemera, stickers or stamps like I did. For more information on the swap details you can click on the hosts name and it will take you to their swap. 

 I went through my collection of stamps and decided that I would do a stamped image envelope. I have TONS of stamp sets so I had no shortage of choices. I started by creating the envelope with my envelope punch board from We R Memory Keepers. I totally love that punchboard by the way. The envelope size is 4 x 8½. 

I used a single sided paper that had white on the back and a bunch of words on the front. But when I made the envelope I decided to have the print of the paper as the envelope lining and to create my own stamped/art work on the white side. 

 You may notice that I accidentally sealed the envelope before I took the pictures of the inside. I totally forgot. hahahaha
I also included a few "goodies" for my partner and a short note to say HI and give her my swap-bot ID so she can rate me when she gets the letter in the mail. 

1 comment:

  1. so fun. great way to get into your stamps again. i forget about mine.

    ReplyDelete