Thursday, December 29, 2016

All The Words - Received - Swappy Mail :)


Today I received some lovely happy mail from my partner for the All The Words swap over on swap-bot. Smallwood was my partner and also the host of this fabulous swap. I am so overjoyed at the envelope she sent and decorated for me. She also included some handmade envelopes and a nice letter. Totally wonderful. If you want to see the what this swap was all about and the details you can click here to see my original post. 



Here are all the goodies that came out of the envelope. 

 Here is an close up of all the awesome stamps she used on the front of the envelope. I really love her collection of stamps. I have a lot of word stamps myself but I don't have any that she has used on this envie. 
Below you will see the three handmade envelopes that she sent to me as extras. I love goodies like this and thoughtfulness like this always earns a ♥ on swap-bot for the rating system. 

 She actually used the sewing machine on this one!! That is so cool. 


 I can't wait to use this one. It will be so fun to write the address in that label. 


No comments:

Post a Comment