Sunday, September 29, 2019

ESG: Show Me Your Workspace




This blog post is for the Electronic Swap Group's Show Me Your Workspace swap.

I have to admit that when I signed up for this swap I had been planning on cleaning my desk off first before it came to the point of needing to take the photo.  Thing is, time got away from me and well, I never got that done.  So here is the way my desk look the day the swap partners were assigned. 




Well I got a little clutter shamed!! Things had been piling up for awhile and I never got around to cleaning things off.  So I decided to do a Redo on this swap and actually clean my desk off.  It only took me about an hour because I had to sort through all the junk but in the end it was so much better looking.  I even watched a little YouTube as I was cleaning. Win Win!  Clean desk and watching my favorite channels at the same time :)  
I feel so much happier now. HA HA HA This swap was just what I needed to get myself motivated. 





No comments:

Post a Comment