Friday, May 19, 2017

Getting To Know You #3



Another round of getting to know you questions hosted by yvonne401
The picture above is a picture I colored from a adult coloring book and I love the way it came out so much that I decided to use it as my page picture. So that's one extra freebie "getting to know you" fact that you may not have known about me.  I love to color 😊
On with the questions and answers. Have fun!

1. What is your favorite family vacation? 
 When I was 18, my family went to Disney World. That is the only family vacation that I really remember. Most summers we spent with my grandparents while my Mom had to continue working.

2. If you could hire someone to help you, would it be with cleaning, cooking or yard work?
Neither, we would hire a handyman to help finish a bunch of half started improvement projects at our house.  We want to enclose the side porch, install a bathtub in our bathroom and patch a hole in the ceiling of our kitchen where my husband had to tear the ceiling out because to remove a hive of bees last fall!!

3. Have you ever had a nickname? 
Yes, my dad called me Ali, and I had a friend that called me Kat for a bit.

4. In the evening would you rather play a game, visit a relative, watch a movie or read? 
How about all four? I've done that before. But if I only can choose one it would be, watch a movie.

5. How would your friends describe you? 
I'm not sure, you'd have to ask them. hahahaha

6. Whart are your hobbies?
I love to crochet, make homemade cards, play adventure/problem solving computer games, read and do other paper crafting.

7. What is the best gift you have been given?
I really can't remember past gifts to be honest. My favorite swap-bot gift was a miniature teddy bear that I got. Oh and a miniature deer.

8. What is the worst gift you have received?
A powder blue track suit with butterflies embroidered on the leg and shoulder.


9. What's your favorite zoo animal?
The elephant. I love elephants.

10. How many pillows do you sleep with?
A lot. I sleep sitting up. I actually sleep with a sofa cushion/pillow and then another pillow on top of it.

11. Would you rather trade intelligence for looks or looks for intelligence? 
That is hard to choose. I'd hate to be ugly or stupid. But I wouldn't mind being highly intelligent and rather plain looking. I don't need to be pretty.

12. What's your favorite holiday?
Christmas without a doubt.

13. What's your favorite snack?
I love soft pretzels with honey mustard.

14. What's your favorite type of foreign food?
I really love chinese food but only restaurant chinese food. If I try to make it at home I never like it.

15. What's your favorite fast food chain?
I would say Burger King's burger, Mcdonald's Fries and Wendy's baked potatoes.

16. What's your favorite family recipe?
Chicken and Dumplings. I always ask my Mom to make it for me for my birthday. Her version is always best.

17. Do you love or hate roller coasters?
I like junior rollercoasters but I hate adult roller coasters where you loop upside down.

18. Do you collect anything?
Yes; salt and pepper shakers, lighthouses, windchimes, anything miniature.

19. How many languages do you speak?
Only speak English fluently but I love playing with Duolingo. I took 4 yrs of spanish in high school but I don't remember much of it other then the basic phrases. I want to learn Swedish and Spanish fluently. I'd also love to learn mandarin.

20. What is the one thing that you will never do again?
Get married.


No comments:

Post a Comment